pumpkin full of hate

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I need to pay closer attention to dates


Blog for Choice Day - January 22, 2007
I'm ashamed that I didn't know about this (or even pay attention to the date) until it was too late. Thankfully, I just discovered it on Tainted Love's journal, so at least I can get it now. It is dangerous that we continue to frame the Pro-Choice/Anti-Abortion conflict like it's some Pepsi/Coke debate. It is naive of us to continue to vote for candidates regardless of where they stand on this issue. And it is obscene of Pro-Choice men to continue to stand on the sidelines watching women fight for their lives while they do nothing.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2007 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Some friends can be REAL MONSTERS. And some monsters can be REAL FRIENDS"
The seemingly appropriate tagline from my favorite of Howie Mandel's many incarnations, in the 1989 film, "Little Monsters."

 
At January 27, 2007 1:20 AM, Blogger Jason M Cutler said...

I'm assuming this comment is meant for the Deal or No Deal piece, and not the Bloggers for Choice on which it was posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home